Wash Day Diary: 2 Weeks Post Relax 16.09.13

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I had the house to myself for most of Sunday so I took advantage and cooked Sunday dinner from early in the morning so I could have a chilled and relaxing day and take my time with wash day.These are the steps I followed for Sunday's wash day:








* Prepooed my hair using my oil mix (grapeseed oil; olive oil and coconut oil) and covered with a plastic cap and towel turban for about 2 hours.












 * Shampooed my hair using Keracare Hydrating Shampoo.











* Deep conditioned my hair with Keracare Humecto Conditioner mixed with my African Royale Hot 6 oil, covered with a plastic cap and towel turban for 45 mins then gently combed the conditioner through my hair before rinsing. 


* T-shirt dried for 20 mins.







* Applied leave ins; S-Curl Moisturizer & Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner before adding a few drops of Orifluido Oil.


* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair with a wide teeth comb 

* Air-Dried my hair to 85% - 90% dry










* Applied my scalp oil mix (Avocado Oil, Pure Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil) to my scalp in sections.









* Moisturised and sealed with ORS HairRepair Intense Moisture Creme and Avocado oil in four sections.


* Before bed, I put my hair in a loose bun and secured with my satin scarf..





For work the next day I wore my hair in a high donut bun as Autumn is here and the rain is falling.. Protective styling all the way...





You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.