Wash Day Diary: 4 Weeks Post 30.09.13

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Late Post!

I had a lazy weekend last week so decided to wash my hair after work on Monday. My hair wasn't dirty so I decided on a fairly quick co-wash regime. These are the steps I followed for Monday's wash day:




* Prepooed my hair using my oil mix (grapeseed oil; olive oil and coconut oil) and covered with a plastic cap and towel turban for about 30 mins.






 * Co-washed my hair using Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner.


 
* Deep conditioned my hair with Crème of Nature Argan Oil Intense Conditioning Treatment, covered with a plastic cap and towel turban for 20 mins then gently combed the conditioner through my hair before rinsing. 

* T-shirt dried for 20 mins.



* Applied leave in; Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave In Conditioner before adding a few drops of Orifluido Oil.


* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair with a wide teeth comb 

* Air-Dried my hair to 85% - 90% dry




 * Applied my scalp oil mix (Avocado Oil, Pure Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil) to my scalp in sections.



* Moisturised and sealed with ORS HairRepair Intense Moisture Creme and Grapeseed oil in four sections.


* Before bed, I sectioned my hair in to four and did four loose pin curls and secured with my satin scarf. The next morning I had a lovely wavy texture.









You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.