Wash Day Diary - Relaxer Prep 10 Weeks Post

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Late Post - Thursday 10th December
10 Weeks Post – Relaxer Prep 

I planned to do a relaxer touch-up just in time for the Christmas holidays so this week was my relaxer day prep plus I needed to wash my hair ready for my Christmas meal the next day.

I pre-pooed with ORS Hair Mayonnaise sealed with extra virgin coconut oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 45 minutes rinsing once cool. Shampooed with Crème of Nature Moisture & Shine shampoo, lathering twice.

Towel dried for 5 minutes then applied my deep conditioner; Crème of Nature Argan Oil conditioning treatment mixed with my castor oil mix, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 35 minutes, then rinsed once cool.

T-shirt dried for 35 minutes and then applied my leave-ins; Crème of Nature Straight from Eden detangling leave-in, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter leave-in and sealed with Inecto Pure Coconut Serum and then detangled my hair in sections. My hair was left feeling so moist and had so much slip….. 

I air-dried using my satin scarf to lay my edges and once my hair was 85% dry, I moisturised and sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and my avocado oil mix.


This wash day was perfect and I think doing my protein treatment pre-shampoo is definitely the way forward. My hair felt so strong but so moisturised and bouncy that I actually questioned myself if it was even necessary to touch up my hair the weekend after but due to some breakage I have experienced at the front of my hair, I think I have stretched long enough this time around.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.