Wash Day Diary - 1 Week Post Relaxer

Monday, December 28, 2015

Late Post - Wednesday 23rd December

I knew I wouldn't have time to nor did I want to wash my hair on Christmas Eve but for some reason waited until it got late on Wednesday evening to start my hair.

I applied ORS Hair Mayonnaise sealed with extra virgin coconut oil liberally to the length of my dry hair in sections and then covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 40 minutes. I rinsed my hair once cool and shampooed with Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine shampoo.
I towel dried for five minutes then deep conditioned with Creme of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment sealed with extra virgin olive oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 25 minutes rinsing once cool finger detangling under the running water.

T-shirt dried for 20 minutes then spritzed my hair with the last remaining dregs of my Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Detangling leave-in and sealed with Inecto Pure Coconut oil Serum. I detangled each section with a wide tooth comb and then air-dried using a satin scarf  to lay my edges.

When 80% dry I moisturised and sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and my avocado oil and lavender JBCO mix.

I went to oil my scalp and remembered I had forgotten to fill up my applicator bottle and by this time it was ridiculously late so I skipped this step, put my hair in a loose bun and tied down with a satin scarf ready for bed.
Next day hair...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.