Wash Day Diary - 8 Weeks Post Relaxer

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Saturday 27th June
My scalp had been itching all week and I could not wait to wash my hair and have a clean scalp. I pre-pooed with extra virgin coconut oil, covered with a plastic cap and did a few chores for 30 minutes before sitting under the hood dryer for 20 minutes, once cool I shampooed using ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.

I covered the length of my hair with ORS Hair Mayonnaise, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 25 minutes then rinsed once cool. I followed up by deep conditioning with Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner sealed with Avocado oil and went back under the hood dryer for another 20 minutes.

Rinsed once cool and t-shirt dried for 30 minutes. Spritzed with Mane & Tail Detangler and let sink in before gently finger detangling my hair.

Applied leave ins; Root2Tip Honey Rain Juice, Giovanni Direct Moisture Weightless Leave in, and sealed with Grapeseed oil, added a few drops of Fantasia IC Moisturizing Serum then air-dried using the scarf method.

When my hair was 90% dry, I moisturised and sealed using the LCO (liquid, cream, oil) method; spritzing with distilled water, moisturising with African Pride Moisture Intense Buttery Creme and sealing with Grapeseed oil, then oiled my scalp with my oil mix of Lavender JBCO and Avocado oil.

Air-drying

How was your wash day?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.