Wash Day Diary - 6 Weeks Post Relaxer

Monday, June 15, 2015

Today's wash day took a lot longer than planned. I got distracted so many times with what should of been a simple wash day within a few hours which extended to more like four to five hours... Sigh...

Here is how my wash day went:

I pre-pooed using light protein Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and (EV) Coconut Oil on dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes  and then left on for another 30 minutes whilst I planted some plants in the garden. I shampooed with Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo and then tea rinsed with Green Tea.
I towel dried and deep conditioned with Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner mixed with Lavender JBCO and Avocado Oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes, then left on for a further 2-3 hours whilst cooking and also randomly starting to paint my son's bedroom.

Once rinsed, I t-shirt dried for an hour then applied leave ins; Creme of Nature Strength of Shine Leave-In Conditioner, Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner and Grapeseed Oil before detangling with a wide tooth comb then air dried without a satin scarf.

I usually moisturise and seal my hair when it is 90-95% dry,but with multi-tasking with finishing dinner and painting, something had to give. When it came to hair time, I sectioned my hair into 7 and spritzed with distilled water then moisturised and sealed with African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Moisture Intense Buttery Creme and Grapeseed Oil.

I oiled my scalp with my oil mix; Lavender JBCO, Avocado Oil and (EV) Coconut Oil put my hair in a loose bun and secured with a satin scrunchie and covered with a satin scarf before bed.

How was your wash day this week?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your hair came out really straight. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tomes, I think it's down to the African Pride Intense Moisture Buttery Creme, my hair loves it!

      Delete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.