Wash Day Diary - 4 Weeks Post Relaxer

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Sunday 31st May

I'm late posting last weeks wash day as I had such a hectic week. These are the steps I followed for last weeks wash day:

I pre-pooed using Virgin Coconut Oil on dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and left on overnight (Saturday night). On Sunday morning, I shampooed with Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo and then tea rinsed with Green tea.

I towel dried and then deep conditioned with ORS Nourishing Conditioner mixed with a teaspoon of pure castor oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes.

T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then spritzed my hair with ORS Olive Oil Girls Leave in Detangler and finger detangled my hair. Applied leave ins; Root2Tip Honey Rain Juice, Giovanni Weightless Moisture Direct Leave In Conditioner and Crème of Nature Argan Oil before detangling with a wide tooth comb then air dried with a satin scarf securing my edges.

When 85-90% dry, I moisturised and sealed in sections, doing the LCO method using Root2Tip Honey Rain Juice, Root2Tip Triple M Moisture Milk and sealed with Grapeseed Oil. I oiled my scalp with my oil mix; Lavender JBCO and Virgin Coconut Oil. I put my hair in a loose bun and secured with a satin scrunchie and covered with a satin scarf before bed.

Monday's Hairstyle 

How was your wash day  this week?




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wash days have been going pretty good for me as of late. Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay... Wash days have been pretty good for me too recently... I think I have finally figured out what works without changing things up so often!

      Delete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.