Root2Tip Quench My Curls 30 Day Challenge - Week One

Monday, October 13, 2014

I am a week late posting this - My apologies. I had a hectic week at work last week and by the time I got in, the last thing I wanted to do was open the laptop, so I didn't... Instead, I chilled and feel better for it.


The first week of the "Quench My Curls 30 Day Challenge" was a breeze. My hair fell in love with this Quench Creme just like our deep love for the Triple M Milk by Root2Tip.

I moisturised my hair with the Triple Miracle Moisture Milk and then used the Quench Creme to seal my hair afterwards instead of using a light oil.

My hair remained soft, smooth and moist for the whole week... #Love


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great job! Having lasting moisture is a really big deal.

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.