Quench My Curls 30 Day Challenge - The Final Week

Friday, October 31, 2014

So it is week four of the Quench My Curls Challenge and the time has flown by...


At the beginning of the challenge I hoped I had made the right choice in choosing this creme to seal in my Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk; 30 days later I can say I am happy with my decision.


As mentioned in my previous challenge posts, considering the buttery consistency of this moisturiser, my hair has not felt weighed down but moist and amazingly soft to touch. My hair has remained in protective styles for the majority of the challenge and when taking down my hair at the end of the day, I found I didn't have to moisturise and seal my hair every day like I used to before using this Creme.

For relaxed hair, I would recommend this Creme is used to seal after applying your moisturiser and remember less is more as a little goes a long way. This Creme gives a light hold to your hair as it's purpose is to give your naturals curls definition and hold, so for relaxed hair; I would suggest you only use this creme when wearing protective styles.

The Quench Anti-Breakage Creme has definitely become a welcomed addition to my Autumn/Winter staples.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.