How I Keep My New Growth Soft & Stretch My Relaxers

Sunday, November 19, 2017

At the beginning of my hair journey, I struggled to stretch my relaxers to 12 weeks post without the use of heat. I tried lots of different products of which some of them worked but would leave me with weighed down hair.


I know what works for my hair now and as much as I have fallen in love with air-drying my relaxed hair on wash day, when my hair gets to 9 weeks post relaxer, air-drying alone is not enough if I want manageable hair. The Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk has been a life saver for me when it comes to my new growth and has become a favourite again. 

Check out my video below on how I soften my new growth and stretch to 12 weeks post relaxer or slightly longer.


How do you manage your new growth?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.