Wash Day Diary 3 Weeks Post

Tuesday, July 04, 2017



Wash day was the only thing I actually managed to do over the weekend, I wasn’t feeling great and just slept and slept…

Here’s how wash day went.

Saturday night, I pre-pooed with extra virgin coconut oil, covered with cling film and a hair bonnet and went to bed.

Sunday morning, I washed my hair with Crème of Nature Moisture & Shine shampoo, lathering twice and then towel dried. I mixed up my deep conditioner mix of Crème of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment, extra virgin olive oil and Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and when I removed my towel, I noticed I still had residue in my hair so I went on to shampoo my hair again this time using ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo to rid of any build up.

I applied my deep conditioner mix, covered with cling film and sat under the hood dryer for 35 minutes. Before rinsing I had a nice bath and then rinsed my hair once finished and t-shirt dried.

This is as far as I got before falling asleep for an hour or so and when I woke up my hair was 95% dry and was full of kinks and curls so I applied some Crème of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment to the length of my hair, left on  for 5 minutes then rinsed again. I t-shirt dried for 15 minutes and then applied my leave-ins in sections; Crème of Nature Strength and Shine Leave-in Conditioner, Aunt Jackie’s Quench Moisture Leave-in Conditioner and sealed with Silk Oil of Morocco Hair & Skin Treatment Serum. Using the same sections, I detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb and then went on to blow-dry using cold air only.
  




I had nowhere to go so clipped my hair up and left it. Before bed, I moisturised and sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter and sealed with my new summer oil mix of Grapeseed oil & Sweet Almond Oil.
 



For work, I just did a twist and pin style which was a go to style when my hair was longer. Now that it’s growing back, I am happy to be able to do most of the styles I used to do.

How was your wash day?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.