My Night Time Hair Routine | Relaxed Hair

Sunday, July 23, 2017


I have had relaxed hair for at least 15 years now and before I started my hair journey, I would wrap my hair every night using a paddle brush and would secure with a satin scarf.

I stopped wrapping my hair about 4-5 years ago as I realised it was causing breakage to my edges, I don't even own a paddle brush anymore as I prefer to style my hair with just my hands and will only use a rat tail comb to part my hair. When my hair was armpit length - bra strap length, I would wear my hair in a loose bun secured by a satin scrunchie, secure with a satin scarf and be off to bed.

Over the last six months, I have been using a different night time method which works for me and leaves me with straight hair the next morning.

Please see my below video on my night time hair routine....


What do you do to protect your hair at night?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.