Midweek Co-wash - 3 Weeks Post Relaxer

Friday, October 30, 2015

I had plans to go into London today with my family so decided to slip in a quick co-wash last night, here are the steps I followed:

Deep conditioned on dry hair with Aunt Jackie’s In Control Moisturising and Softening Conditioner, sealed with my castor oil mix of Lavender JBCO and pure castor oil, covered with a plastic cap and towel turban and left on for an hour.

Finger detangled my hair then co-washed with Vo5 Give Me Moisture Conditioner and left it on my hair for a few minutes then rinsed.

T-shirt dried for an hour applied leave-ins; Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Detangling Leave-in Conditioner, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-in conditioner and sealed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil then detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb.

Air dried with satin scarf then left my hair down whilst I watched a movie with the Mr. Later in the evening, I moisturised and sealed with Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk  and my castor oil and avocado oil mix. I oiled my scalp with my castor oil mix, put my hair in a loose bun then tied down with a satin scarf ready for bed.
Air-drying - 70% Dry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.