Midweek Cowash - 9 Weeks Post

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Despite getting home from work and having to go straight back out to take my son to football training, I managed to slip in a quick co-wash last night, here are the steps I followed:


Deep conditioned on dry hair with Aunt Jackie’s In Control Moisturising and Softening Conditioner, sealed with my castor oil mix of Lavender JBCO and pure castor oil, covered with a plastic cap and towel turban and left for 30 minutes whilst making dinner.


Finger detangled my hair then co-washed with Vo5 Give Me Moisture Conditioner and left it on my hair for a few minutes then rinsed.Towel dried for 40 minutes then gently finger detangled.


Applied leave-ins; Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Detangling Leave-in Conditioner, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-in conditioner and sealed with Inecto Pure Coconut Smoothing Hair Serum then detangled my hair with a wide tooth comb.


Air dried with satin scarf then once 90% dry moisturised and sealed with Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and my castor oil and avocado oil mix. I oiled my scalp with my castor oil mix, put my hair in a loose bun then tied down with a satin scarf ready for bed.

When I went to detangle my hair after applying my leave ins, the comb glided through my hair and this is not just down to my choice of leave-ins which I love love love, but also very much the Aunt Jackie's Moisturising conditioner and I will do a review on this soon. It's amazing the products I have in my stash which I have had for quite some time and never really given them a chance to show their true potential...


My hair today

You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.