Wash Day Diary - 1 Week Post Relaxer

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I have been MIA for the last 6 weeks as I have been busy with work and home life but I have promised myself that I need to start finding more down time to document my hair journey process.

I washed my hair today and these are the steps I followed for today's wash day:




Prepooed my hair with my oil mix (grape seed oil and coconut oil). I heated the oil mix by standing the bottle in hot water for 5 minutes and then applied to my dry hair starting with the ends of my hair and working my way to the roots. I then massaged my scalp for 5 minutes before covering my hair with a plastic cap and towel turban for 45 minutes.






Shampooed my hair using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.



Deep conditioned my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner mixed with castor oil with heat using the hair therapy wrap for 20 mins then swapping the wrap for my towel turban and then left my hair to condition for another 30 minutes before rinsing. 



 






T-shirt dried for 30 mins.


I then did the LOC method to my hair; first spraying my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Leave In and then applying a few drops of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Treatment before detangling my hair, once detangled I then sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter concentrating on the ends and lengths of my hair. 





Using my soft bristle brush, I smoothed the hair line and clipped the ends of my hair up to apply my satin scarf to the front of my hair to keep it smooth whilst it dried. I removed the clip and after running my hair down the lengths of my hair, left it to airdry. 

Once my hair was 85% dry, I removed the scarf to allow the roots to dry.








Later on in the evening I applied a scalp oil mix (Pure Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil) to my scalp in sections.








Moisturised and sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and  Grape seed oil in four sections.



* Before bed, I put my hair in a loose pin curl and secured with my satin scarf..







You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.