Wash Day Diary - 3 Weeks Post 19.03.13

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tuesday 19th March '13



After our weekend away in Amsterdam, we came back on Sunday and I am still moving in slow motion...  I feel like I need an immediate weekend to get over the weekend. We had a great time and I was a good girl and took all my necessary hair products with me to keep my hair feeling and looking good. My hair was in desperate need of a wash as it was weighed down...

These are the steps I followed for today's wash day:








* Light protein treatment using ORS Hair Mayonnaise mixed with African Royale Hot 6 Oil for 25 mins with heat.











* Shampooed my hair using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.


* Applied Black & Green Tea Rinse to my scalp and hair then covered with  a plastic cap and towel wrap for 20mins.


* Added Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioning Treatment and my Oil Mix to tea rinsed hair then deep conditioned for 25 mins with heat.





* Rinsed my hair with cold water before applying a Rosemary Tea Rinse as my final rinse.


* T-shirt dried for 25 mins.





* Applied leave ins; Cantu Shea Butter Leave In & S-curl.


* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and finger detangled my hair.


* Air-dried using the scarf method.











* Moisturised and sealed with S-Curl and Avocado oil in four sections.


* Applied castor oil to my scalp in sections.


* I then put my hair in a bun and wrapped it with my satin scarf before bed.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.