Product Review: Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Shampoo & Conditioner

Tuesday, April 19, 2016



Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Hydrating Shampoo

Product Information:
Instantly cleanses, moisturizes and detangles for healthy hair... Naturally!
Experience the power of three natural oils with Straight from Eden Natural Oil-Infused Hydrating Shampoo, a luxurious, creamy & hydrating formula created to replenish moisture, while gently cleansing hair. This sulfate-free, natural oil-infused formula is made with conditioning oils from Coconut, Avocado, & Olive.

NO sulfates*, NO parabens*, NO mineral oil*, NO petrolatum*
Gently cleanses, detangles and moisturizes
A healthier way for more beautiful hair
No sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, or alcohol*

How to Use:
Apply to wet hair. Massage into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water) , Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide MEa , fragrance, Polyquaternium-10 , Glycol Stearate , Glycol Distearate , Citric Acid , Tetrasodium Edta , dimethicone , Cetrimonium Chloride , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan) , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI , amodimethicone , Bambusa Vulgaris Extract , Trideceth-12 , BEnzyl Salicylate , Citral , Coumarin , Butylphenyl MEthylpropional , limonene , linalool , PHenoxyethanol , methylisothiazolinone , Cl 19140 (Yellow 5) , Cl 42090 (Blue 1)


Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Hydrating Natural Oils Infused Conditioner

Product Information:
Deeply moisturizes, strengthens & helps to repair for healthy hair... Naturally!

Experience the power of three natural oils with Straight from Eden Natural Oil-Infused Hydrating Conditioner, a rejuvenating & hydrating formula created to replenish moisture, while deeply conditioning hair. This sulfate-free, natural oil-infused formula is made with conditioning oils from Coconut, Avocado, & Olive.
NO sulfates*, NO parabens*, NO mineral oil*, NO petrolatum*


How to use:
Apply evenly from roots to ends. Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water) , CyclopentaSiloxane , fragrance , dimethicone , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-6 , LActic Acid , dimethiconol , phenyl trimethicone , Polyquaternium-16 , Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI , Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Bambusa Vulgaris Extract , panthenol , Disodium EDTA-Copper , Benzophenone-4 , BEnzyl Salicylate , Citral , Coumarin , Butylphenyl MEthylpropional , limonene , linalool , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Cl 19140 (Yellow 5)


My Review:

Crème of Nature Straight from Eden Shampoo

I was really excited to try the new Crème of Nature Straight from Eden line and have been using the Crème of Nature Straight from Eden leave in conditioner for a few months and had no issue with it so had no doubt I would naturally fall in love with the shampoo and conditioner as well. I almost ordered their Repairing oil as well but decided against it as I already have so many oils and serums so it would have been an unnecessary purchase.

My first time using this, I did my usual pre-poo with extra virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil and then shampooed my hair. After two washes, I was left with what I can only describe as a white speckled residue to the roots of my hair and I had to lather a third time to get rid of it. This made me sceptical about this shampoo as although it eventually got my hair clean, I had experienced this with another sulfate free shampoo and in the end had to stop using it as I had to use it then follow up with my staple to ensure my hair was clean. I tried again a few weeks later and found the same issue even though my hair was not full of build up as I had clarified my hair in my previous wash day.

I love the consistency of this shampoo and I liken it to being the same as the Crème of Nature Argan Line Moisture & Shine shampoo but this will not be purchased again. I decided to give this to my mum and she didn't have great results either so I think I will take it back from her and let my boys use it as they are loving the leave-in conditioner to spritz on their hair before they moisturize and comb.


Crème of Nature Hydrating Conditioner

I was definitely expecting great things from this conditioner and couldn't wait to try it. I think the consistency is the same as Crème of Nature's Argan Intensive Conditioning Treatment which is a staple for me so in my head I thought assumed I would fall in love and this would become the new staple.

 Luckily this arrived just before wash day so after using the aforementioned shampoo, I towel dried for a few minutes then applied the conditioner to my hair in sections and then sealed with my oils before sitting under the hood dryer. So far my hair felt great and I was looking forward to soft moist detangled hair after rinsing which was not the case. After rinsing, I tried to gently finger detangle which I usually do prior to t-shirt drying and my hair was not playing ball so I t-shirt dried and thought I would detangle after applying my leave in's but my hair just felt dry and brittle and not what I expecting at all....

 I decided not to let this deter me so tried using this shampoo and conditioner again the week after and found I was left with the same results. White speckled residue after shampooing my hair and rough, dry and tangled hair post deep conditioning.

 Using these products has definitely shown me that I have no need to go buying new hair products just because everyone else likes them.  Like the shampoo, I will be collecting this from my mums and will let the boys use it for their hair. I think it is safe to say that I won't be purchasing anything else from the Crème of Nature Straight from Eden line, my hair is happy and in love with their Argan line shampoo and conditioner and they continue to be my staples.

Have you tried this line? If so, does your hair love it or dislike it?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love reading honest reviews and thank you for yours. Most reviews liked the shampoo but not the conditioner. I haven't tried this line but their Argan oil line is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to know that how your hair reflects your health then you must read the post. Hair are very important part of life.

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.