Product Review: Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer

Tuesday, April 02, 2013


Moisturizing Butter of Mango and Olive Oil creates this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment.


Benefits:

Use Olive Oil & Butter Moisturizer daily for softer fuller looking hair


Moisturizing Butter of Mango and Olive Oil helps strengthen and protect hair against breakage, split-ends and dryness.



Ingredients:


Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea ( Olive) Fruit Oil, Capric Capyllic Triglycerides, PED-75 Lanolin, Behentrimonium Methsulfate, Trimethicone, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao ( Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid ( Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassim], Parfum (Fragrance), Imidazolidinyl Urea.

Directions:


Apply daily to target dry ends and prevent breakage. Use Olive & Mango Butter Moisturizer after application of Breakage Control Serum.

My Review

I read about this product in May/June last year and was excited to try it.  At the time, where I lived, the hair shops were late to catch up and I wasn't going to London anytime soon so I waited until I went to Barbados in August and bought two to bring back with me.

I paid $12.15 Barbados Dollars which converts to £3.99 each for 234g (or 8.25oz). 

I can't remember ever using any Elasta QP products in the past so I didn't really know what to expect, but I love the thick consistency of this moisturiser. It is bright yellow and has a buttery texture. At first I was worried  that it would make my hair feel greasy and weighed down, but remembering that a little goes a long way is the key. The outcome is moisturised, soft, shiny and manageable hair.

I have used this moisturiser a lot over the colder months as I am wearing protective styles 99% of the time and this keeps my hair feeling hydrated and soft. 


When I do the L.O.C. (Liquid, Oil, Creme) Method on my hair when air-drying, I always use this moisturiser as the cream to seal the oil. 

I also use the Olive Oil & Mango Butter to moisturize my hair at night before sealing with avocado oil. I tend to use this product more during the colder months, I alternate between this moisturiser and S-Curl.

My partner and my son's hair also loves this product as it softens their hair and makes it more manageable. 

This product has become one of my staple products




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have not tried it yet, but I am sure it is great. S-curl no drip activator moisturizer is my number two product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! My try this out on my natural hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me girls this moisturiser is lovely and works wonders on your hair. I introduced my aunt to it who is also on her natural hair journey and she loves it. If you try it, let me know what you think?

    ReplyDelete

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.