Wash Day Diary - 1 Week Post Relaxer

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Saturday 9th May

I had plans to meet up with a friend on Sunday and knew I wouldn't want to start hair when I got back in so when I got home on Saturday evening, I decided to wash my hair.

I pre-pooed with Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor and Virgin Coconut Oil on dry hair, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 30 minutes. Once cool, I rinsed my hair then shampooed with Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo.

I towel dried and then applied my deep conditioner mix of Creme of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Virgin Coconut oil and a teaspoon of Lavender JBCO, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 45 minutes then rinsed once cool. 

T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then spritzed my hair with ORS Olive Oil Girls Leave in Detangler. Applied leave ins; Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner, Crème of Nature Argan Oil and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum and air dried with a satin scarf securing my edges.


Before bed I moisturised and sealed in sections, with Triple M Moisture Milk and sealed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil and oiled my scalp with my oil mix; Lavender JBCO and Virgin Coconut Oil.

I didn't take any pictures of my hair until Wednesday....  Terrible.. I know!

How was your wash day  this week?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.