Wash Day Diary - 6 Weeks Post

Monday, February 09, 2015

Sunday 8th February

Here are the steps followed for Sunday's wash day:




Prepooed with Organix Argan Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner sealed with Virgin Coconut Oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for 20 minutes before rinsing once cool.

Shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo to clarify my hair.


 Tea rinsed with green tea which was steeped for 24 hours, poured this over my hair and rinsed after 5 minutes.



 Applied deep conditioner mix of ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner and a teaspoon of Lavender JBCO, covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hood dryer for an hour then rinsed. I seriously forgot how much I love this conditioner, I bought a new bottle on Saturday and am glad to have it back in my life.


T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then detangled using Mane & Tail Detangler.  Applied leave ins; Root2Tip Triple M Moisture Milk, Shea Moisture Baobab & Yucca Thickening Growth Milk and a dab of Crème of Nature Argan Oil to each section and then air-dried using the scarf method.


We were running late for dinner at my mums, so I scooped my hair into a loose bun and hit the road, taking my products to moisturise and seal with me. I planned to do my hair straight away when I got to my mums whilst my hair was still slightly damp but time ran away with me and by time I did get around to it, my hair was dry like the Sahara desert. I spritzed my hair using Evian distilled water, moisturised with Triple M Moisture milk and sealed with my Grapeseed oil and EVOO mix and put it back into a loose bun.


Before bed, I moisturised and sealed again and oiled my scalp with my castor oil mix, secured in a loose bun with a satin scrunchie and then my satin scarf and hit my bed….

Monday's style for work



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.