Product Review: Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk

Sunday, October 19, 2014


Product Information:
TRIPLE M Miracle Moisture milk is an ultra-hydrating blend of Natures finest lipids, Shea, Jojoba and Olive oil formulated to nourish, smooth and soften dry, frizz prone hair types. Light enough for daily use, without a heavy or greasy build-up. If you are transitioning to natural hair, this crème is perfect for your new-hair roots as it will silken and soften them to make styling easier. Do you wear Locs? this light milk is perfect for your hair-style, allowing you to moisturise your locs without a greasy build-up. You really will be amazed as this Miracle Moisture Milk, gently defines the true beautiful texture of your hair.

Product Directions:
Perfect for all hair types: This is the PERFECT leave-in for all hair types. Relaxed, Curly, Kinky, Locs, and human hair extensions. This light crème will eliminate frizz and leave your hair hydrated and ready for styling. For thicker hair, follow up with your heavier crème,gel or butter. If you wear hair extensions this light but hydrating milk with a 'real milk' consistency will hydrate your extensions leaving no residue or build-up. It will also help to keep the moisture level of your real hair at its optimum.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive)Fruit Oil, Simmonsia Chinensis, (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Riccinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerine, Phonoxyethanol (And) Chlorphenisin, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride

My Review:
I bought this hair milk earlier in the year whilst trying to keep my hair moist as I couldn't find my staple Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer anywhere and I was in a serious panic. It just so happens that once I ordered this product online, I then came across the  Elasta QP moisturizer on eBay which arrived in the post first and hence this was thrown into my 'products I don't use' drawer.

About three months ago I started to notice that the Elasta QP moisturizer was not having the same effect it usually had on my hair and was leaving my hair feeling dry at the end of the day but weighed down within days and I wasn't using a lot as I'm a less is more kinda girl.

I decided to search my stash for the ORS Anti-breakage Creme as I have used this before and it would do until I found an alternative. I couldn't find it but what I did find was the Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk and decided to give it a try. 

Root2Tip is a British Company and all of their products are made in the UK. This alone excited me as I have been known to fall in love with US products and then having to wait a week or two for delivery which is a killler.

I will admit, having used a thick butter like moisturiser for so long, I was both shocked and skeptical as this moisturiser really is of a milk consistency. It is literally white and runny like milk! 

I washed my hair so I could see how this worked with my hair and I was pleasantly surprised. My hair felt moist, soft, bouncy, amazing, wonderful and more. 

I use this as my daily moisturiser, leave in and new growth softener. Words cannot describe how much my hair loves this product. It's amazingly moisturising for my hair yet incredibly light-weight. 

This moisturiser is made with majority natural ingredients, it contains no parabens, no silicones or mineral oil  and I can definitely feel and see the difference. My hair is texlaxed and has quite a lot of texture and using this milk I can visibly see my hair stretching out to its true length and I absolutely love it.

I am currently 9 weeks post and for the last 3 weeks I have been applying this Milk to my new growth and this milk has given my new growth curl definition; meaning I have been introduced to my natural curl pattern.  It has kept my new growth moist and detangled without that heavy weighed down feeling. I have poured some of this milk into a spray mist bottle to make it easier to moisturise my new growth. 

I bought the Root2Tip Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk online from Pak Cosmetics for £8.99. You can also buy this directly from Root2Tip but I will warn you now it is slightly more expensive  at £11.99.

Our Indian Summer is officially over and Autumn took over a fortnight ago. I usually give my lighter moisturisers a rest during the Autumn and Winter but I love this so much that I have decided to continue moisturising with this and will seal with the Root2Tip Quench Anti-Breakage Creme. The two products together are a dream and I love how moisturised they leave my hair.

There is nothing I do not like about the Triple M Miracle Moisture Milk and it was an instant staple addition to my regime, I will be ordering a new bottle this week as I'm running low...

Have you tried any of Root2Tip's Products?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.