Wash Day Diary - 3 Wks Post Cowash 19.03.14

Monday, April 21, 2014


19th April 2014


Being off work for the Easter Holidays with my son, meant more time to work out and my hair couldn't go another day without seeing water. It felt and looked weighed down and limp. It's Easter weekend so I decided to wash my hair first thing in the morning so I have the rest of the fay to play with. These are the steps I followed: 






I pre-pooed my hair with coconut oil and then covered my hair with a plastic cap and my heat cap for 20 mins and then rinsed.










I cowashed my hair with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner, on the 2nd and final wash, I left the conditioner in my hair for 3 minutes and then finger detangled my hair before rinsing with cool water.



After T-shirt drying for 30 mins. I sprayed Shea Moisture Thickening Mist on my roots and used the LOC Method on my hair by first applying my leave ins to my hair; Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Leave In, Keracare Leave in and S-curl before sealing with Grape seed oil and then Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Growth Moisturizer. I then detangled my hair with a wide teeth comb. Once detangled I blow-dried my hair with cold air.




Whilst the boys went to football, I arranged to meet a girlfriend for a Starbucks and catch up and opted for a loose low bun as my hair of the day style. I twisted my hair into a loose chignon and secured with a small hair clamp clip.



This style was so easy to create that it will definitely be a go to style for work and protective styling... So much so I wore this style the next day for Easter Sunday dinner at my mother-in-laws...



Happy Belated Easter xx

De’Onne x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.