Wash Day Diary - 3 Wks Post 14.04.14

Sunday, April 20, 2014


14th April 2014


For this wash day, these are the steps I followed: 




I did a protein treatment on my dry hair using ORS Hair Mayonnaise and then covering my hair with a plastic cap and my heat cap for 20 mins.I washed my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo. 




I deep conditioned my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner mixed with Avocado Oil. I used heat with my hair therapy wrap for 20 mins before rinsing. 







After T-shirt drying for 15 mins. I sprayed my hair with Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Leave In, Keracare Leave In and S-curl before detangling my hair with a wide teeth comb. Once detangled I blow-dried my hair with cold air.




I then went on to moisturise and seal my hair with EQ Olive Oil & Mango Butter Growth Moisturizer and Grape seed oil.





De’Onne x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.