Wash Day Diary - Quick Co-Wash 5 Weeks Post 16.03.14

Sunday, March 16, 2014




16th March 2014

I had no intention of washing my hair until Monday as I am off work and I intended on giving it some TLC with no rush. However after being inquisitive about an aloe vera mist I'd read about last night and rushing straight to the bathroom to make up my own, rather than being overjoyed with the results, my hair felt hard and weighed down (I will do a post on this disaster in my next post). 

I went to Tottenham today to watch the Spurs vs Arsenal game this afternoon and it's a 90 minute drive so I knew from last night that I'd have to get up early to wash my hair and be ready to leave the house by midday.


My alarm went off at 9 am and I hit snooze so many times that by time I was ready to do hair, it was already 10.15 am. I opted to do a quick co-wash and these are the steps I followed:


I spritzed my hair with water to dampen it and then applied ORS Replenishing Conditioner mixed with avocado oil; to my hair as I would a relaxer with an applicator brush, then smoothing down the length of my hair. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and applied heat using my hair therapy wrap. I left this on my hair for 20 minutes and then rinsed.







I co-washed my hair with Mane and Tail Conditioner.
After rinsing, I t-shirt dried for 20 mins. whilst having my breakfast.








I applied my leave ins; Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave In Spray, Elasta QP H2 Leave In Conditioner and then sealed with grapeseed oil before sectioning and detangling my hair.









I blow-dried my hair on cool air and then moisturised and sealed my hair with EQP Olive Oil & Mango Butter and Grapeseed Oil. 






Still needing to go in the shower, I pinned my hair into a loose pin curl, covered with my satin scarf and then with two plastic shower caps. This was to give my hair a good steam whilst I was in the shower which would also help my hair to look even straighter.





De’Onne x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.