Wash Day Diary - 3 Weeks Post 02.03.14

Friday, March 14, 2014


2nd March 2014

It's been a few weeks since I updated my wash day diary but I have kept notes and here are the steps I followed for this wash day:



I did a protein  treatment as a pre-poo on my hair using ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque. I applied to this to my roots as you would if you were applying a relaxer with the applicator brush. Once I had covered my roots, I used my hands to smooth the hair masque down the lengths of my hair. Covered my hair with a plastic cap and also my towel turban. I left this on my hair for 15 minutes and then rinsed.





For my first wash I used ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo to clarify my hair and for the 2nd wash I used Keracare Hydrating Shampoo.



I deep conditioned my hair with Keracare Humecto conditioner mixed with Avocado Oil. I used heat with my hair therapy wrap for 20 mins then swapping the wrap for my towel turban and then left my hair to condition for another 30 minutes before rinsing. 



 


T-shirt dried for 30 mins.

I then sprayed my hair with Montibel.lo Gold Oil Essence Leave In and Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter H2 Leave In Conditioner then applying a few drops of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Treatment before detangling my hair, once detangled I blow-dried my hair using cool air ONLY. 






Once dry, I moisturised and sealed my hair with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and Grapeseed Oil in four sections.




My hair at work the next day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.