Wash Day Diary: 7 Weeks Post Relaxer

Sunday, October 27, 2013

 These are the steps I followed for last Sunday's wash day:







Prepooed my hair with my oil mix (grapeseed oil; olive oil, amla oil and coconut oil) using my hair therapy wrap to apply heat for 20 mins then without heat for 30 mins.









Shampooed my hair using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.







Deep conditioned my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Conditioner mixed with my African Royale Hot 6 oil with heat using the hair therapy wrap for 20 mins then gently combed the conditioner through my hair before rinsing. 




 








T-shirt dried for 20 mins.


Applied leave ins; Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave In to my ends and length of my hair and then sprayed Shea Moisture Thickening Mist to my new growth only before adding a few drops of Orifluido Oil.












Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair with a wide teeth comb 


Air-Dried my hair to 85% - 90% dry using the scarf method.

















* Applied my scalp oil mix (Avocado Oil, Pure Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil) to my scalp in sections.











Moisturised and sealed with Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer and  Avocado oil in four sections.



* Before bed, I put my hair in a loose pin curl and secured with my satin scarf..




Airdried and Tired..




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.