Product Haul: 7th September 2013

Sunday, September 08, 2013

I have been in the hair shop again.... 

I really can't afford to as I'm still suffering from the expense of my son being on 7 weeks summer holidays, our last minute holiday and my son's birthday, not forgetting new school clothes, shoes etc ready for school on Monday morning and payday is still just over 10 days away.






  • Creme of Nature Argan Oil Wrap Foam Lotion - I bought this to use on my hair when I'm doing roller sets.

  • After the death of my hooded dryer on Friday, I have bought a temporary replacement. I've never used one of these before but my mind is already working overtime studying if I will have to hold my hair dryer in my hand for an hour, if it is possible to lean it or something or last resort, can I make some sort of contraption that will work as a hair dryer holder...

  • Profectiv Anti-Breakage & Strengthening Deep Conditioner - I already have my ORS Hair Mayonnaise and ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque as protein conditioners but for some reason I found my hand picking this up off the shelf and placing it in my basket. I will give it a try over the next month.

  • ORS HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner x 2 - I love love love this product and buy a few satchets a month for a special moisturising treat for my hair.

  • Snap-On Magnetic Rollers 38mm x 3 packs - These are for my roller sets, well for now they are for my ponytail roller sets which is my cheat to a proper roller set as I'm too scared to try it as yet for fear of the results.

  • Avocado Oil - One of my statement oils, I almost ran out so had to restock.

  • Fantasia IC Heat Protector Straightening Serum - I have never tried this but I wanted a heat protector in the form of a spray so that when I'm doing my roller sets, I can spray some over my hair once I have installed my rollers for that extra heat protection.

Next on my Purchase List:
  • Table Top Hood Dryer (urgently, will scour eBay this evening).
  • ORS HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo
  • Glycerin & Rose Water Mix - Restock 
  • Coconut Oil
  • Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner
  • Seamless Wide Teeth Comb
  • Biotin Vitamins





You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.