Wash Day Diary - Protein Treatment 17.07.13

Friday, July 19, 2013

Hey...


I've been M.I.A. for a while but I'm back....

If you're in the UK then you'll know that right now we are lucky enough to be enjoying the heat wave and I'm loving it but boy does it make you sweat and with sweat means disobedient hair!

With work being so hectic and my weekends out enjoying this lovely weather, it's been a while since I have done a protein treatment so today is the day.

As soon as I got home from work, I pre-pooed my hair using ORS hair mayonnaise and my oil mix (avocado oil, black castor oil, almond oil, grape seed oil and coconut oil), put on a plastic cap and left it on my hair for 45mins whilst I started dinner and put some washing on.



I then rinsed out my pre-poo and washed my hair using clarifying shampoo ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo before applying ORS HAIRepair nourishing conditioner mixed with my oil mix, I put on a plastic cap and let my hair condition for an hour whilst I had dinner and chilled with my little man. 



After rinsing out my hair, I t-shirt dried my hair for 10 minutes and then applied Creme of Nature Argan oil leave in conditioner and a few drops of Orofluido Argan oil to my hair before blow drying my hair with cold hair...

Once dry, I moisturised and sealed my hair with ORS HAIRepair Intense Moisture Creme and sealed my hair with Orofluido Argan oil. I then sectioned my hair into four and applied ORS HAIRepair Vital Oils to my scalp.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.