Wash Day Diary - 1 Week Post Relax 04.06.13

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Hey, so today was wash day and considering how gorgeous the weather is outside, I decided to wash my hair this morning instead of my usual evening routine because I wanted to wear my hair down.

These are the steps I followed for today's wash day:







* Prepoo / Hot oil treatment using my oil mix (avocado oil; grapeseed oil; olive oil, almond oil, castor oil and coconut oil) and covered with a plastic cap and towel turban for 45 mins.







 * Shampooed my hair using ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.










* Deep conditioned my hair with ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner mixed with my African Royale Hot 6 oil, covered with  a plastic cap and towel turban for 30 mins then combed the conditioner through my hair before rinsing.








* T-shirt dried for 45 mins.

* Applied leave in; Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner.








* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair with a wide teeth comb.

* My hair was 75 - 80% dry so after detangling my hair, I blowdried with cold air.








* Moisturised and sealed with ORS HairRepair Intense Moisture Creme and Grapeseed oil in four sections.









* Applied ORS HaiRepair Vital Oils to my scalp in sections.

* Wrapped my hair and tied with a satin scarf until I was ready to go out...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.