Wash Day Diary - 4 Weeks Post 23.03.13

Sunday, March 24, 2013



Saturday 23rd March '13


These are the steps I followed for today's wash day:

* Prepoo / Hot oil treatment using African Royale Hot 6 Oil and covered with a plastic cap for 90 mins.

* Co-washed my hair using Tresemme luxurious moisture conditioner.

* Deep conditioned my hair with Keracare Humecto mixed with my oil mix and hot 6 oil, covered with  a plastic cap and towel wrap for 30 mins.




* Rinsed my hair before applying a Rosemary Tea Rinse as my final rinse.


* T-shirt dried for 25 mins.


* Applied leave ins; Cantu Shea Butter Leave In & S-curl.


* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and finger detangled my hair.



* Air-dried using the scarf method.

* Moisturised and sealed with S-Curl and Avocado oil in four sections.

* Applied castor oil to my scalp in sections.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.