Wash Day - 1 Week Post 08.03.13

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Friday 8th March 2013


I washed my hair late on Friday evening as I was going out for a girly evening the next day and the day after that was Mother's Day so I wanted to get my wash day out of the way.

These are the steps I followed on Friday evening:

1. Protein Prepoo 2. Prepooing 3. Creme of Nature Shampoo
4. Keracare Humecto & Mixed Oils 5. Leave Ins S-Curl & Cantu Shea Butter
6. S-Curl & Avocado Oil to Moisturise and Seal.


* Sectioned my hair into four and sprayed with water to dampen.

* Applied ORS Hair Mayonnaise and African Royale Hot 6 Oil to my hair in sections then covered with a plastic cap for 30 mins with heat.

* Shampooed my hair using Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.

* Deep Conditioned my hair with Keracare Humecto and Oil Mix (avocado oil, coconut oil, EVOO, Grape seed oil & JBCO (Jamaican black castor oil))  and covered with a plastic cap with heat for 25 mins.

* T-shirt dried for 25 mins.

* Applied leave ins; Cantu Shea Butter Leave In & S-curl.

* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair with my fingers.

* Air-dried using the scarf method.

* Moisturised and sealed with S-Curl and Avocado Oil in four sections.

* Applied castor oil to my scalp in sections.

* I then wrapped my hair and tied with my satin scarf before bed.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.