Wash Day - 9 Weeks Post 18.02.13

Saturday, February 23, 2013


Monday's wash day couldn't of come sooner as my girly wash day turned out to be pretty uneventful. Not that I didn't have a laugh and a good time with my girls, but because my hair just wasn't itself afterwards. In all honesty if I ha the time to wash my hair again on Sunday morning I would have but after being out most of the day on Saturday, I wanted to chill with my family before the weekend was over.

These are the steps I followed for Monday's Wash Day:

* Light protein treatment using ORS Hair Mayonnaise mixed with EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) for 25 mins with heat.

* Shampooed my hair using clarifying ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.

* Deep conditioned with Keracare Humecto mixed with African Royale Hot 6 oil for 30 mins with heat.


* T-shirt dried for 15 mins.

* Applied leave ins; Creme of nature Argan Oil Leave In; S-curl and homemade moisturising mist applied to my regrowth.

* Sectioned my hair into 4 sections and detangled my hair.

* Air-dried using the scarf method.

* Moisturised and sealed with S-Curl and Coconut oil in four sections.

* Applied castor oil to my scalp in sections.

* I then put my hair in a bun and wrapped it with my satin scarf before bed.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.