My Staple Products

Friday, February 15, 2013

The products below are my staple products used throughout my Hair Regime...  I try new products all the time, but the products I have listed are literally products I cannot live without....
                      





Shampoo:
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo 






Clarifying Shampoo:
ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo






Protein Treatment/Conditioner:
ORS Hair Mayonnaise









Moisturising Conditioners:
Creme of Nature Nourishing and Strengthening Treatment
Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner
Elasta QP DPR 11+
ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque









Leave-In Conditioner:
S-Curl No Drip Activator & Moisturiser
Cantu Shea Butter (contains protein)
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave In  (contains protein)





Moisturiser:
S-Curl No Drip Activator & Moisturiser
Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturiser by Elasta QP
ORS Hair Repair Anti-Breakage Creme
Sealants:
Avocado Oil
Coconut Oil

Scalp Oil:
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO)
Pure Castor Oil

Deep Conditioner Additions:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Avocado Oil
Pure Coconut Oil
Grapeseed Oil - New


Co-wash Moisturising Conditioner:
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner
Herbal Essences Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Tresemme Remoisturise Conditioner








Heat Protector:
ORS Olive Oil Heat Protection Hair Serum

Relaxer Prep:
Base my scalp with Castor Oil or JBCO as well as my hair & ends (except for actual regrowth).

Relaxer:
ORS Olive Oil Relaxer Normal Strength (20-25 mins)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Healthy Hair Diary 2016. Powered by Blogger.